ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung Note 2

clio sold :(
Hi all jusy having abit of trouble with my Note 2. All the time when I take pictures it makes and original as it should but then it doubles it up into another folder (see pic) with a weird logo. Now iv had a galaxy S1, S2, Note 10.1 so i know my way around them but none of them do this
The main issues with it are that It does not let me Delete them or move them or even view them full screen?
Any help??
PicsArt_1365535479698.gif

Also already done a full reset last week and its still doing it

I had a good look on all my apps only have a few even, tweeted samsung they gave me no help.
I had a feeling it was google related after I first got the phone it Auto uplpaded ALLL my pics online onto google plus. But I signed out of them and have since reset my phone . And double checked im not signed into them.

2 days trying and your mention of google simon made me double check it ;)
I signed back into the Google+ went onto the instant uploads it was all off... But it's storing them ready for upload.
In the top corner theres a complete off button ive not noticed so ive clicked it , so it shouldnt doit again.
But it means im going to have to reset my phone again to remove the images from my gallery.

2 days trying and your mention of google simon made me double check it ;)
I signed back into the Google+ went onto the instant uploads it was all off... But it's storing them ready for upload.
In the top corner theres a complete off button ive not noticed so ive clicked it , so it shouldnt doit again.
But it means im going to have to reset my phone again to remove the images from my gallery.

There is an option in your gallery to view internet albums or just local albums IIRC.