ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung E900 or Sony W810i

DC5
I have received the N80 today, but am not over impressed with it.

Which is the best phone out of the e900 and w810? What are the pros and cons of both?

E900.

Only one Con of the w810, and it's enough - WALKMAN slapped all over it, play buttons, pah.

Or, k800i which is due out within the next couple of weeks :)
(Think w810i but better and no Walkman ;) )

SLK 350
I had the E900 briefly, very nice phone. Very sleek, lovely design, and very compact. Its more of a phone than the W810i, and is predominantly for calls/texting IMO. But it has a very reasonable 2mp camera, and indeed a good mp3 player.

The other thing is the E900 will shoot better video that any of the current batch of SE phones, the video on the K750/W800/W810i is pretty shoddy in fairness.

I'd choose the E900, something different.

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Daz said:
E900.

Only one Con of the w810, and it's enough - WALKMAN slapped all over it, play buttons, pah.

Or, k800i which is due out within the next couple of weeks :)
(Think w810i but better and no Walkman ;) )

Cybershot is labelled over that one though, its the one i am waiting for though...