ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung D900

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
i'm due an upgrade on orange next month however i can upgrade now.

They have a fab deal on racoon 35 where u get 550mins and unlimited texts.

I was wanting to get the Nokia N73 but its still only on voda and O2, and keeps getting put back and back on orange.
I have noticed on their website the Samsung d900 is out now with 3mp camera and looks very nice.

Has anyone got a d900??

If so , whats the camera AND video quality like?
Can you zoom or edit your photos on the phone after you have taken them?

I like the look of both phones, the N73 seems to have better features but i wanna upgrade before the Racoon 35 offer ends ( which i think is this month? could be wrong???))

Thanks very much

ST
Matey, i rang up orange about the Racoon 35 as my vodafone contract runs out in about 4 weeks time and the woman one the phone said it'll be running til the end of september at least.

Al.

Golf GTD
my friend has the d900. very nice phone, its very very thin.

Screen didnt look as good as my k800i however and didnt see any photograph results other than on the phone.

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
took the plunge today and got d900, got gr8 deal with orange, tried it in shop, camera is brill and video even better! Very very thin and light phone, guy in orange said they don't think there getting the n73 anymore as many faults and software glitches have been reported.

i love the phone...
heres a pic i took... cropped down alot... full rez is huge.

Photo-0013.jpg

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
was that with d900? do u know how if you have to convert video files from the pc cos i want to send some to my mobile?

dont think u can do it for message tones... but deffo for ring.
also it vibrates AND rings now... that was a s**t prob before.

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
ok im no David Bailey so could you help me out, when shooting a video u can have 128 x 96, 352 x 288, 320 x 240 nd 176 x 144.
Can somebody please shed some light on what difference they all make and which is the best on for viewing on the mobile and pc

Many many thanks

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
littleone said:
cid_10082006.jpg

from n73 any good
its alrite mate! i mean iv always thought that samsung have made better quality cameras to put on their phones!! somethin about nokia cameras an pictures i dont like!?