ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung D900 or SE k800i??

ST
Due an upgrade very very soon and looking at both these phones but they both look ace?

Which one should i get?

Cheers, Al.

Ive got a k800i and its really nice. Awesome screen, amazing camera, very fast through menus and it looks swish :cool:

Have played with a D900 aswell, Its also nice, camera doesnt seem as polished, and the screen is smaller but so is the phone. Its sooo thin!

Depends on what your after?

Some pictures from my k800i..

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

ST
Dan is warm and i trust his face....so the D900 is ahead jus now..my mrs has the k800 and its a bit big!!

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
my d900 is bein delivered today! samsung all the way!! it may be thin, but it aint a brick is it???

ST
I've had an N70 for a while now....it crashes constantly, its slow on start up, its slow to get to a new text message that comes over it, series 60 software is pretty crap too IMO!!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
thats why i use my trusty 6230, honestly not seen a better phone yet, just had a w800i it was awfull.

Nippy white cup
It depends on how lucky you are really. I`ve had my W800 for 12 months nearly and it is still going strong. Abi throws it on the wood floor all the time and it still works great..probably crashed 2-3 times since I got it.

Crhis

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
It's not the way the phone works, it was it's massive lack of features, and things i'd call essential. Like profiles.

Ph-Sold!
DrRollo said:
It's not the way the phone works, it was it's massive lack of features, and things i'd call essential. Like profiles.

Errr all SE have profiles! Have always owned Nokias but after a year of owning my K750i I can honestly say it's the best phone and OS I've ever had, going to upgrade to K800i in a couple of weeks.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
ok what about the annoying way the music/picture/sound files are stored?

Nippy white cup
Probably down to personal taste m8. I can access my pics/sounds/videos with about 3 button clicks. Or music just be pressing the walkman button on the front. Sometimes you get used to one way of accessing things..but I can`t honestly see how it could be easier without having individual buttons for each function.

Chris

Liquid Yellow 182
Timmy! said:
Errr all SE have profiles! Have always owned Nokias but after a year of owning my K750i I can honestly say it's the best phone and OS I've ever had, going to upgrade to K800i in a couple of weeks.

Completely agree. I've just upgraded to K800i (with Phones4U who were great btw) and I love it. I use every feature on my phones regularly. The camera and music features are superb and video calling is very good quality. Overall it gets a 10/10 from me.

Dan has just got the D900 and it is a very sleek looking phone, but I would choose mine anyday.

Citroen DS3 DSport
DrRollo said:
Nokia, can't stand any other make of phone.

I usually share your opinion but I've been pleasantly surprised by how good the K800i is. Still miss the Nokia Symbian os phones.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
im tempted with the N73. excellent camera and not as chunky as the N93 which put me off it loads. also heard the swivel is s**t and flimsy.

n70 is renound for being very slow and crap. iv not had any probs with my 6680 tho and tahts running the same os