ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung 32" r86 in White or black!??! arrrgh

Thought i was already sold on the white one but after seeing them side by side (AND) the missus being an interior deco kinda person points out that the border on the white one is such a contrast to the picture that it makes the image look less inviting to the eye (wtf!?), anyway, as much as i have no idea what the fook shes on about... after looking at them i kinda MIGHT prefer the black one too...

Votes please?! lol

le32r86wbd,9588-550px.jpg

Depends fella, what does all your other stuff look like?

I think get the white, be a bit different.

If its so bad, take it back and swap it! lol

Bedroom is white with brown and will have some green. Furniture is all piney kinda colour although will change in the future. To sit and look at it off, i think white would be better... but to actually watch the tv im thinking black lol.

arrrgh! im really stuck on this.

Cant find any actual pictures of one owned by someone... i.e against furniture etc. Nowhere has on instore as its an online special. Only the smaller ones are instore.

Prefer the glowing light on the black one as its blue lol.

Is that a 32? and sorry to be a pain but do you have any other pics further out? i.e showing it in the room?

Thanks fella your a star... will see what missus thinks..

Gaff looks sweet by the way...

Tv is going in the bedroom too so would look nice in there i think.. on a white wall with a green one next to it...

Last edited:
  BMW 330d :)
Ive been looking at lcd's and I think that unless you have a huge living room anything bigger than a 32 inch looks too big and is a bit of a waste.

Just bought my first place so im trying to hold myself back from buying one!!

Dirty E91
Pulls out clear of the chimney breast plus you can twist the screen left and right. Keeps everything nice and tidy, pull it out when your using it then puch it away when you done.

Mito Sportiva 135
Black one... although you know you should get the Bravia anyway! By far the best picture quality and colours. According to my mate who knows about this stuff, Samsung share about 80% of their components with Sony so not like they are bad!

In my opinion the Sharp LCDs have a really good picture too.

trust me... if money weren't the issue i'd be gettin a panny, but theres a price limit AND its for the bedroom not the living room... so sticking with this one.

clio williams, Ph1 172
either black or white are a pain in the ass cos they will both show dirt, fingerprints and dust etc really bad. I have a feeling the white will go yellow too eventually :s Get a gret silver one hehe.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
Black one... although you know you should get the Bravia anyway! By far the best picture quality and colours. According to my mate who knows about this stuff, Samsung share about 80% of their components with Sony so not like they are bad!

In my opinion the Sharp LCDs have a really good picture too.

if the sony bit is true then i've been right all these years thinking that sony also supply the "cheaper bands" components ie alba etc and you are paying more for the sony name. SO really you are saving on on the price by getting the samsung as Dansa said if money were no issue id get a panasonic all the way.