ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung 226BW\Pebble question

Monaco 172 2/468
I'm pretty sure a few of you must have this monitor, I think it's the same thing isn't it, bar a different surround ?

Anyway, I remember there being loads of information about dodgy screens on these, A and maybe C panels. Best to get an S panel, although now I see there is an R panel too ?

So... does anyone know where is the best place to guarantee a quality panel for this, I remember play did a guaranteed S panel a bit back, but I can't seem to find anything :dapprove:

Cheers

I bought mine 226BW from ebuyer... absolutely fine. They also said they would replace it (send a courier around) if it's faulty.

I'm not sure on that, all I know is that when I was reading up reviews a lot of people said that the pebble had more backlight bleed than the 226bw, so i went for the latter. 2ms response time, 3000:1 contrast ratio... it's great!

Monaco 172 2/468
just got the 245b and it is fkin amazing!

How much was that ?

I've been reading about them and it seems that the 22" should be avoided. Instead people should get 20" or 24"

Not sure how true that is, but something to do with t/n panels, or something like that :S

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
it was £299.99 but its £289.99 on ebuyer now. Absolute bargain if you ask me!

Highly recommended, very good and it looks like a proper bit of kit as well! It has the matt black finish which I prefer over the glossy one.

19012008002.jpg