ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sadev dogbox driveshafts

CRX,205,Type S,172..
Hello
Does anyone here know or has done it?

Will be getting my hands on sadev gearbox and i would like to know if someone here knows by how much do i need to shorten my driveshafts to be fitting them.
i was thinking of putting my driveshafts in the sadev inner "joints" which i will be getting with the gearbox

Regards

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
You will more than likely need to measure up and have new driveshaft's made for the car.

CRX,205,Type S,172..
I know...but that is my only option right now... the renault driveshafts will probably do the job...
Would love to get my hands on a pair od sadev ones, but i can't find any secound hand ones anywhere... if you know someone selling a pair that would be great

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
I'm not even sure you could put the Sadev lobro joints on the Renault shaft, probably a completely different spline. Depending on what diff the box comes with I may have some shafts that will fit. Have you got any pictures of the box?

CRX,205,Type S,172..
I will be picking it up on saturday... the guy says he did it on his williams, will have to see that first.
If it is no good hope we could arange something with the shafts.
Will take a picture on saturday