ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SA54DDO Black 182 *Glasgow*

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Easterhouse on ramp M8 westbound!!!

Who are u???

Driving like a complete arsehole!! I was driving the truck u cut up on the way onto the motorway!! Shoulda fvckin hit u ya fvckin tool!

Gaz!

Porsche Boxster987S
Easterhouse on ramp M8 westbound!!!

Who are u???

Driving like a complete arsehole!! I was driving the truck u cut up on the way onto the motorway!! Shoulda fvckin hit u ya fvckin tool!

Gaz!

:eek:

TT 225
thats why i got a very good apprenticeship because i cant spell...yes they are LY just like Liquid Force's or do you need reminding dear?

mixing letters and number also isnt legitimate english. w4nk?

ST
Manbags at the ready..

Man%20Bag.png

378bhp Leon Cupra R
I,m sure i saw this car a week on saturday past....i was in the scooby going along the M80 near robroyston and this motor flew by at crazy speed....then a few secs later a fabia VRS flew by....but i was on my best behavior;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I,m sure i saw this car a week on saturday past....i was in the scooby going along the M80 near robroyston and this motor flew by at crazy speed....then a few secs later a fabia VRS flew by....but i was on my best behavior;)
what colour was the skoda?