ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SA02 *** Black 172 Bristol

Black Gold Meggy 225
Its SA02 SSZ its my old 172. sold a auction about 3 months ago. did it still have the K-Tec exhaust?

Black Gold Meggy 225
LOL I sold the 172 back in Oct, That zorst is quite loud so you will be able to hear it coming. Got my pain in the ass Meggy 225 now.

JAMESRICH, welcome back buddy, where you been hiding?

Clio sport 172, 2002
Someone took the K-tec exhaust off, as it wasnt on it when I bought it, and I dont know how loud that was. But the one that was on it was pretty pants, kept banging on the underside everytime I went over a bump, rear bracket was knackered, So I just stuck a scorpion exhaust on it, now it purrrrs, and some black pro race with yokohamas, Just gotta hide the exhaust, It's stuck out like a sore thumb, about to sort the windscreen out, as its got lots of pin hole's forming, and I've yet to address the problem of slight sideways movement on the nearside strutt, but next on the agenda is to restore the headlights.
Nice car tho.