ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S88 OAJ - Modified Nationals

Clio Sport 197 F1
Spotted LY clio S88 OAJ @ modified nationals

I asked where ya got ya number plates from . . then saw cliosport.net sticker in window so u must b on ere!! x

Clio Sport 197 F1
i bought some from the show in the end, i found a solution, can believe sum one screwed plates thru my bumper!! wasn't happy wen i took them off n saw 2 holes!!

yeah she was clean :) as always, cleaned her twice tho coz there was DUST everywhere!!

u enjoy show then? x

What plates did you go for in the end then? any pics of them?

Yea i cleaned mine thursday before i left then again on saturday and sunday morning before the show, was well dusty.

Yea i thought it was quite a good show, plus plenty of beer and bbq's helped. you have a good time?

172 cuuuup
lil H, i followed u last night heading towards royston from calton, i was in a 172 cup. dint u used to have a white suzuki swift?

Clio Sport 197 F1
lil H, i followed u last night heading towards royston from calton, i was in a 172 cup. dint u used to have a white suzuki swift?

yeah i saw u in my mirrors!! is it a blue en?? ha ha

Where abouts u from then?

Yeah i used to have a white suzuki swift, a girl from brierley has it now, take it uve seen me in that b4 aswell then?? lol x

Clio Sport 197 F1
What plates did you go for in the end then? any pics of them?

Yea i cleaned mine thursday before i left then again on saturday and sunday morning before the show, was well dusty.

Yea i thought it was quite a good show, plus plenty of beer and bbq's helped. you have a good time?

not yet, gotta go thru 2 dvla to put em bk on coz ive had my private reg on retention, i'll put sum pics on when there on dude!

i no spent 3 hours on mine thurs nyt . . then wa full of dust within half an hour of been there!! at least it was easy to get off tho eh?

Yeah had a reyt laf, good times!! couldnt have chosen a better weekend for weather!! x

yeah it was a well good weekend. Plenty of sun and now got plenty of sun burn lol!

You get any pics? i got a few but they are pretty rubbish as my batteries died in my camera.

172 cuuuup
yeah i saw u in my mirrors!! is it a blue en?? ha ha

Where abouts u from then?

Yeah i used to have a white suzuki swift, a girl from brierley has it now, take it uve seen me in that b4 aswell then?? lol x

yeah tht was me lol. your car looks awesome btw, u'll av to let me av a go haha

wot?? im from brierley, who did u sell it to? i might know her. yeah i used to see u kickin about in swift all time.

r u from royston?

Clio Sport 197 F1
she's called christie butterworth . . got a brother called ricki??
lives nears speed camera in brierley??

no am from monk bretton, 1 of my mates lives in royston tho so am up there alot!

Thanks!! am just guna wash her now . . she's abit mucky!! Give her her daily fix of DODO JUICE!! smell makes me wana eat it!! lol x

Clio Sport 197 F1
yeah it was a well good weekend. Plenty of sun and now got plenty of sun burn lol!

You get any pics? i got a few but they are pretty rubbish as my batteries died in my camera.

i forgot my camera!! my mates took a few tho, there on facebook!
u goin 2 any more shows this year??

x

172 cuuuup
she's called christie butterworth . . got a brother called ricki??
lives nears speed camera in brierley??

no am from monk bretton, 1 of my mates lives in royston tho so am up there alot!

Thanks!! am just guna wash her now . . she's abit mucky!! Give her her daily fix of DODO JUICE!! smell makes me wana eat it!! lol x

haha, yeah i know her brother. hes nuts. dint even kno he had a sister tho tbh.

u knock about wi cain chapmans sis n them dont u?