ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S8 plus cracked screen

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Any idea on the best or cheapest people to ask for a replacement?. Looking online it's about 300 :(

Our home excess Is 250.

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Take out insurance with someone like protect your bubble etc or through your bank. Wait a couple of weeks and claim?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
How did it break ? I've got an s8 and just wondering how easy the screen cracks

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Very easy aparantly, google s8 screen cracks etc. Repairers are loving it.

But basically listening to music tidying the kitchen. Jar of coffee fell and hit the very edge of the screen and fooked it. No cracks etc just the screen went green and game over.

New screen anywhere between 350-400

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
S7 is the same. My Mrs doesn't even know how she broke hers!
My s6 edge has been bomb proof. I work on a building site and it's nearly 2 years old and going well. I've dropped it a few times and there are a couple of little patches on the edge where the pixels have died but never cracked the screen

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I'd imagine most people believe that iPhones are always the most expensive to repair, the cost of this has blown that right out of the water! Daylight robbery by the sounds of it.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
S7 is the same. My Mrs doesn't even know how she broke hers!
My s6 edge has been bomb proof. I work on a building site and it's nearly 2 years old and going well. I've dropped it a few times and there are a couple of little patches on the edge where the pixels have died but never cracked the screen

i smashed my s6 front and back within a year lol. s7 is going well so far