ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S3 playing in the snow (hi res)

S3, HD Nightster
Just a few pics of the s3 in the snow of recent!

IMG_3387cropped.jpg

IMG_3375cropped.jpg

IMG_3243cropped.jpg

IMG_3274cropped.jpg

My favorite:

IMG_3367cropped.jpg

Another mate brought his clio out too :D

IMG_3353cropped.jpg

S3, HD Nightster
Nice pictures, particularly like the 5th one ;).

Joys of using the handbrake in the snow :evil:
Cheers! Actually there's no handbrake at all in any of the pics though, only ESP off and plenty of the loud pedal! lol. It's all about the fresh snow :D

BTW if anyone want wallpapers etc PM me what resolution you want.

ST
Crackin shots!

S3 looks well too..after driving one last week, its definitely a car i'd consider over an R32..

ST
u mean youd actually consider an r32!!! all that money for a golf!!! (that isnt fast)

It isn't always about speed mate...i've had a 182, R27 and now got a Mini Cooper S Works.

I see you have a meg 225, the only one i've driven that impressed me out of the few i have would be a guy near me Paul who is also on here but has a glacier white 197 now, his old 225 cup with stage one map, that set my pants on fire tho in standard guise they're easy money for most front drivers with around 200 horses.

Hai. x

Same could be said of any car, it's what people are looking for, let's be honest.

Ah harrow ;) x