ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S2000 - Silverstone + Black

Cooper S JCW
Sorry only just got to posting pics of my car. Loving all of the 240bhp......

Race007.gif

Race011.gif

Race012.gif

May not be able to keep it for long though as my job has just changed slightly and need more loading space - gutted!

So if you are interested in a low mileage (40k) S2000 for around £10k then let me know

Cooper S JCW
Feels like you should be changing gear at 5k revs and then wallop. Sounds quite like race car on Vtec with an Induction kit! :)

Inferno Orange 182 FF
s2k is my ultimate car ive wanted for years! ill have to wait now.. good luck with the sale, im sure it wont be hard?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You've only had it two minutes too! :(

I'll come round on Thursday, if you're in Joe? I'll text you beforehand.

RS 172
Lovely cars, the old man has one, always good fun going out to enjoy a spirited drive!! Thats a lovely example especially for the age!!

Cooper S JCW
I parked it up on Kings St in Manchester today and waited over the road for my wife to come out from work at lunch. I've never had a car get so many looks before!

Good luck with the sale Joe. Yours looks & sounds to be a good'un:)

A mate of mine had one (same colour & miles as yours) His was in awful condition when he bought it, all scratched up,dented & with ripped up floor carpet:S (yet he still went ahead & bought it :rolleyes: ) He sold it after neglecting it for a while & having to pay out a load on it. His one was a complete dog, the diff even went in it on about 30k (it was still within his 1 yr warranty though) He drive it like a tool everywhere too.
I'd not have touched his one with a bargepole.

Cooper S JCW
Forgot to mention in the advert before that this is the 247bhp model as opposed to the slower UK model which has 237bhp. So with the Induction would be putting out 250bhp+