ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S2000 in the sun...

Golf R
Looking very nice, I test drove one in that colour (was covered in stone chips though) before I settled on the yellow. I am having a hard time getting used to the handling, very skittish in the wet. I may book it in soon to get the geometry checked out too.
In the dry though, it is amazing.
Ive got a Blue Peter Hardtop stand, fabricated from bits of scrap wood and bubble wrap- does the job lol
You joined S2KI yet? I'm thinking of going to the Arran meet.

yeah i've been on there a while as kept toying with getting one and changed my mind... forum is huge though!

geometry setup can sometimes make them lethal... i took it fairly easy for the first few weeks til i got mine checked and glad i did i mine was out a bit - had never been adjusted though and i was glad when the guy said he had no problems with any of the bolts being seized! :)

Banana
yeah i've been on there a while as kept toying with getting one and changed my mind... forum is huge though!

geometry setup can sometimes make them lethal... i took it fairly easy for the first few weeks til i got mine checked and glad i did i mine was out a bit - had never been adjusted though and i was glad when the guy said he had no problems with any of the bolts being seized! :)

I'm guessing at mine being miles out, it goes sideways without even trying. Not keen on the pirelli p6000's either. Yeah i've heard bolt seizure can be a problem.