ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

s2 16v 106rallye £3850

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
It may have helped if you hadnt taken the pictures through a tennis racket.

I love these little cars by the way.Good luck with it...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Trophy
It may have helped if you hadnt taken the pictures through a tennis racket.

I love these little cars by the way.Good luck with it...

i know, ill get some much better ones on tommorow
cheerd pal:)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Trophy
142bhp, iv not got the print out though
i try not to get too hung up on figures, my old rallye was 120bhp and managed a 15.1 at santa pod, this one is definatley quicker though

thanks for the comments people
just need a buyer now
then ill be saving mmore to get a 182 me thinks :)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Jaguar XFR
Turinis? if so awesome, if not then still awesome except headlights, but still awesome

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Trophy
hope so, but i might save a bit more and have myself around 5and a half or 6k for a mint 182
am i supposed to close this thread, i did erlier and it got opened aagain and now wont close
dont want it took off again by mods as im still trying to get used to the rules on here

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Trophy
Nah you dont lock this. Id certantly take it off your hands, dam not having £3850 spare! :(

haha thanks mate, i still look out the window at it and think what am i doing lol
but i just want something different, with my dad getting a 197 itll make em look nice n the drive together asewell lol