ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

s.r.p & u.d.s

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
what is the difference between both products?????

SRP is a polish. UDS is similar to EGP (Extra Gloss Protection) IIRC.

You need to polish (SRP) first, then use UDS/EGP on the top. I'm sure Rich or one of the serious detailers will correct me if I'm wrong.

ST
Spot on Donny.

Super Resin 1st, followed by Extra Gloss.

Tho EGP is ok if you don't use your car a lot, there are better products out thre.

106 GTi
UDS is more of a standalone type product. It does not have as many correctional abilitys as the SRP and mostly fills defects. My AG rep told me EGP will not bond to it.

I used my UDS once and found it very poor to use, though gave ok durabilty on the daily drive stand alone. I would go for the SRP and EGP combo tbh.

Works...kind of...
Two coats of EGP with a 24hr gap has great durability IMO!

I do 4-5 coats of SRP, 2 coats of EGP and 2 coats of a decent wax. Just for the bling. :cool:

Works...kind of...
I find it gives a deeper finish and helps hide the swirl marks more if I give it more than one coat.

My car seriously needs PC'ing, I've got it planned for spring though.

Works...kind of...
That looks good Rich, just the kinda thing I'm after looking at the description!

Cheers dude, may order some in the week. (got nothing but praise for CYC too :D)

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I never do more than one coat of SRP, they say it provides some protection but thats what you have a sealant/ wax for.

One coat by PC is where its at.

106 GTi

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
One look at my black beauty and all your memories will come flooding back ;)

xxx