ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RWS...Anyone Help??

Recaro Black Gold 182
I'm going to go to Donny this weekend to pick up a camera from B3nje but rather than turning around i thought i could make a day of it.

So i'm going to be cheeky and ask if anyone is going who has got some spare tickets that they could take with them and i'll collect from you??

It would be Mucho Appreciated :D

Williams 1
il PM you my mobile number and if you ring me when you get there on the saturday il come meet you with a fresh pack of 4 tickets for both days, how does that sound?

Recaro Black Gold 182
il PM you my mobile number and if you ring me when you get there on the saturday il come meet you with a fresh pack of 4 tickets for both days, how does that sound?

That sounds awesome. Only need two at the most but thankyou!! Woohoo.

P

phill172

i have loads! about 15! so if you want one pm me! im not going anymore as got no gearbox! but my sister and dad are leaving this evening so i can send them up with you too, i also have a parking enlosure ticket if you would like that to at a little cost!