ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Russ's new toy - Lotus content

53 Clio's & counting
Stop copying and pasting from SELOC you lazy cnut! ;)

Looks so much better without a plate doesn't it? Be brave!

Glad to see you're enjoying it. Mine is running like a bag of nails ATM. Shipped it over to Dijon to drive from Hotel to Circuit and i swear it has about 90bhp LOL. Tried lighting up the tyres in front the of the team, i just got a stink of clutch...

Fecking thing wouldn't start on the first day (its been sitting around for months) so had to bump start it, looked a right mug in the car park with Ferraris/Porsches littered everywhere! I then went to close the boot for the catch to fall off in my hand, great...

Anyway, will send her off to Scholar soon and get the engine refreshed i think. Might even be a mule for their solid billet block they are working on!

Too much effort to write it out again :rasp:

Cheers fella, it's been off about 2 months now, been pulled once but explained it just happened and he said get it on when I next get a chance lol.

Hmmm, I wonder whats causing it to do that Rob - are we taking about the blue ex trophy car or your proper play thing?

Solid billet block?! Look il do you a favour, you buy it and il run it in mine to bed it in for you :D

(PS whats your SELOC user name?)

53 Clio's & counting
Some boring pics for you all

Saturday afternoon I took my seats out for the first time - quite scary as the bolts came out easy and went without a hitch for once :blink

Anyhoo, I took them out as my drivers seat was feeling a little slack so I wanted to check the runner, and the tub was in dire need of a good clean all over.

Passenger seat out

2011-06-04122359.jpg

And drivers seat

2011-06-04122946.jpg

Needed a clean under there!!

Well every nut and bolt in the runner had worked loose so it's much better now everything is tight, and the tub, although not super clean, is now a lot better - it was mainly the bits that run along where your legs are that needed a clean - I manged to get most of the light scratches out too.
2011-06-04121406.jpg

2011-06-04121402.jpg

2011-06-04121410.jpg

2011-06-04121352.jpg

The pics above are of the tub before cleaning - the pics after are below.
I need to get some more cleaner on the sides to get a bit of shine back, but for now im happy :)

Oh, I gave her a quick wash too, so some quick pics

2011-06-04165000.jpg

2011-06-04165030.jpg

2011-06-04165037.jpg

And the clean(ish) tub

2011-06-04165043.jpg

2011-06-04165048.jpg

2011-06-04165324.jpg

2.2 bar shed.
I'll come see this in person soon. Might have a couple of goodies for you as well.