ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

running rich any suggestions

my car seems to be running very rich i have changened coolant temp sensor. is there anything else i should try? please help .the spec is cams airfilter exhaust pbv stage two chip decat

how do you know its running rich?

Get is checked first and find out where its running rich.

You could try lower the baseline fuel pressure, you might have that too higha nd its a simple twist and go check, but use some tipex etc to ref the current position.

thanks mate i think i was just parnoid koz it smelt rich but after checking plugs they all seemened fine,hows your car going,you up for a blast soon looking forward to meeting you ?

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

how about if you havent alreay getting some vernia pullys to set the cam timing up to "spot on" should see a few more horses as well.

bondy, yea, need to meet, its going good, but lots of work to do, its jsut not pushing near the power i want, so......need ot get that cash together lol.

yea, the valvers have a heavy exhaust smell, spesh on full pelt......

when you checked the plugs, it was a blast to peak rpm then ignition off and cruise to a stop?