ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

running problems

right i have seen to have developed a new problem that is getting on my tits every time i hit a small bump in the road at what ever speed the car seems to wanna stall and the outside temperative turns off but the guage always goes off even if i hit the smaller bumps and say if i come up to a round about and i put my foot down on the clutch and i hit a bump then the engine stalls

my car is very solid any way cos i have spax psx suspention kit and i am running on 215/40/16 so the caris very bumpy any way but this has only just started last night and i think i am using more petrol i think just put a tenner in to see whati am doing but to me seems to be something electrical due to the temp guage

please help

no abs i think this could be the fuel pump now as i put a full tank in last night and and the guage only said 3/4 of a tank and the problem has stoped till today it sarted again