ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Running 8 leds off sidelight feed

318i e46, 323ti e36
Sorry BMW question again but people seem to know there stuff on here so here goes.

Brought some angel eye headlight units for my e36 drifter today the existing wiring had clearly been messed about with and was a total mess so decided to tidy it up a bit and hopefully get them running a bit better than the previous owner. Basically there is a ring shaped lense with 4no. w5w smds behind at 12 3 9 and 6 o clock to illuminate the angel eye, each with there own positive and negative. What I'm wondering is will it be OK to connect all the positives and all the negatives then run them to my existing sidelight feed. My hunch is it won't work because there won't be enough power. Is there some sort of inverter I can buy in order to bump the power up a bit or does anyone have any ideas.
Sorry for the paragraph couldn't really explain it in a shorter way lol. Thanks for any help you can offer!

318i e46, 323ti e36
As I thought my method of soldering all the positives and negatives didn't work. So looks like I need an inverter anyone know where to get one?