ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rug Doctor

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
Just hired a Rug Doctor and decided to give the car a deep clean! Since I bought the car about a year ago never really noticed how dirty the upholstery was! So for £30 rented it for the day and these are the results of cleaning the upholstery on the ceiling of the car! I would recommend using one if your looking for a fresh look and smell in the car the floor really come up nice. With the help of a dog hair brush due top the hard bristles really makes the carpet fluffy again and with the dirt free floor brings it up looking faactory new! Here is some pics of the Ceiling.

425294_10151517064943143_2097351640_n.jpg945088_10151517064678143_649202537_n.jpg

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
I didnt manage to get any of the floor before and after but that thing works wonders for cleaning car upholstery worth it if you looking to sell a motor and want to give it a nice presentation aswell. Going to give my mums a clean today she has a 03 fiesta and was a heavy smoker so. Pics of that later on!