ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rubbing? Never had it before untill

Megane R26 + 182
.......... Went round a rounderbout quite fast and now when ever i turn right it rubs!!Why would it just Sudernly start?

Cheers James

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Might be the front wheel bearings. whats the age/mileage of your car?

Megane R26 + 182
66000 miles 2002! Could it be that? If so is it expensive? Could it be front bushes going???

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
All 4 of my wheels rub, i got peeded of, just cut the wheel arches.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
66000 miles 2002! Could it be that? If so is it expensive? Could it be front bushes going???

Mines done more mileage (85K) but is Oct 2003 car, and I've just replaced rear bearings today, and mine is making a slight noise when I turn the wheel to the right (not on full lock).

Find somewhere you trust, and get them to have a look. Although, if the noise increases with speed...take the speed up a bit until you can hear the noise, then drop the car into neutral...if the noise is still there, its the bearings or something along those lines.