ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RTOC National day ( 56k no no)

182 and 5 GTT
Went to Bruntingthorpe proving Ground today for the RTOC National day. Quite a good show of cars were there. Mainly 5 gt turbos but there was a turbo 2 and couple of GTA alpines knocking about. Saw a few cliosport members cars up there aswell! some of the pics are not the best as my camera went mad and the flash was going off on random pics!

e4e4e8f3.jpg

039a3fcb.jpg

da9ef60a.jpg

ccc1dff3.jpg

83bf79e9.jpg

3f8f0d5e.jpg

c7ed38ca.jpg

b8bc51b3.jpg

f3e8f424.jpg

462263c4.jpg

50bd3a31.jpg

a88b27f6.jpg

438e1e19.jpg

P1010031-1.jpg

P1010030-1.jpg

abcaf447.jpg

5fe664da.jpg

P1010035-2.jpg

P1010036-1.jpg

P1010037-1.gif

cav turbo
oh my good,my old r5turbo in there.
the picture under the red 5 with the white bonnet.
david from carbon nut is the current owner now:(

182 and 5 GTT
I was wondering if it was your mate actually fred, as i remembered you saying about someone with a red turbo 2 and the bloke had a brum accent. Car had a huge croud arround it everytime i walked past!

Lionel Richie
matty w said:
sparky isnt the clutch on its way out fred and there about a grand he knows my mate ally

yep, old sparky "i'll take my tool kit"

its a lovley car, he had some sort of air leak hence why we had it in bits outside the main gate

RenaultSport clio 17
thanks for making the effort guys hope you all had a gr8 day :) the red trophy belongs to richie aka mudslingersco he also has a 5 turbo but chose the car that was actually running for the long trip down :) not sure if he's a member on here but he is active on rtoc :D

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Now i know why turbines are so hard to find!! LOL. Looks like a top day, a lot of nice cars. Love that R17.

Theres something about 5gt's that screams out 'old school cool' :) I love them:approve: - most of the one's in the pics look really nice, shame you never really see them on the road, let alone good one's !!
There are two nice examples round my way, but thats it !

On a side note - I recognise that black valver, I swear Bubbles used to own it, before the naples one.