ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RT Stand for

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Just one of the trim codes... like RL, RN, etc... doesnt stand for anything as such...

Laguna 2, Westfield

i thought it was Renault low (RL) Renualt normal (RN) and Renault top (RT) thats what i heard anyway, probably rubbish lol.

lol @ rattle tons

:D

Quote: Originally posted by MarkRS on 07 January 2005

i thought it was Renault low (RL) Renualt normal (RN) and Renault top (RT) thats what i heard anyway, probably rubbish lol.

lol @ rattle tons

:D

Bang on! thats the kiddies mate!

Suzuki SV650

Whats RXE mean then? Renault EXtra?! That was the level of trim above the RT wernt it?

Who cares?! Bang a 1.4 GTT lump in an RT and ya know what it means then!!!

BMW 320d Sport

We used to always have Renaults when I was little. We had a couple of Renault 12s, one after the other, then an unfortunate interlude with a Datsun Cherry, then back to a Renault 25. I seem to recall that at that time, Renaults had the T first. TL, TR, TS stuff like that. Theyve just turned the letters round. I *think* TR was the basic one, TL was like L, TS was like the Sporty one.

clio v6

RL.... right loser...

RN.... real nobody

RT.... right trendy

RTi.. i standing for .....In your dreams

Si.....stupid idiot

RSI....... yes you guessed it...... right stupid idiot....

lol..:)

[Edited by dennis176 on 08 January 2005 at 10:36am]

Scirocco GT 210

Quote: Originally posted by big hp on 07 January 2005

Rattles Tons
Heh. Youve got it in one there for the RT, but you forgot the other two....

RL - Rattles Lots and

RN - Rattles Non-stop

:oops:

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 07 January 2005

French cars!

VTR and VTS mean nothing also

Ive been told VTS is from the French word vitesse, meaning speed in English. Probably a coincidence.

VTR I think is from the french word for chav...