ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSX racing solutions lsd

Audi rs3/Clio 172cup
Has anyone heard of the company?
RSX racing solutions in Spain. They make a Clio lsd and cw&p.

The diff looks similar to quafie/m factory
FB2A8F45-4EB6-4805-AA30-229E52447FF0.png
FC550AC2-432D-4723-A47A-F4D8D633D381.png

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Yes I’ve heard of them. There was a lad local to me who bought one an had no issues.

Pretty sure they cost the same as an M factory an similar to quaiffe in price are they not?

Audi rs3/Clio 172cup
Ever so slightly, I just used a air belt sander to take a small bit of rough casting off, literally nothing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers. I’m going to take the plunge and get one. It was either this or a gripper. But I’ve seen the gripper kill many driveshafts.

Just had a little look at your build thread. I’m going to get their cw&p to make it easier

dan's cast offs.
will end up using it sorry.

what have you heard about gripper diffs killing shafts? not seen any do that, only kill themselves :weary:

Audi rs3/Clio 172cup
will end up using it sorry.

what have you heard about gripper diffs killing shafts? not seen any do that, only kill themselves :weary:
It’s what ive seen. I know two guys running grippers and they’ve both snapped shafts last year.

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers. I’m going to take the plunge and get one. It was either this or a gripper. But I’ve seen the gripper kill many driveshafts.

Just had a little look at your build thread. I’m going to get their cw&p to make it easier

Hi mate, you may need to source a 172 n/s driveshaft too, my standard 182 one was too long causing a rumble/knock on right handers... northloop helped me out with that info. You probably have seen that on my build thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audi rs3/Clio 172cup
Driveshafts or the output shaft on the diff? If it's the output shaft on the diff, they do one made out of f1 spec material. It's designed to have a certain amount of twist to solve the snapping issue.
I’ve seen both, along with snapped cv’s too.

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
I've snapped 1 shaft but my own fault. Slid off the stage into the grass and was flooring it as it came back onto the tarmac so snapped the drivers shaft.
Other retirement was due to snapping the output shaft on diff which is being replaced for the new better material version.
Other than that the gripper and lower cwp has been great.

Audi rs3/Clio 172cup
@Nathan Evans thats cheap.

Could they not have fitted the crownwheel for you? Assume it fits as per the quaiffe (interference fit and 2 ball bearings)

This is where the problems come in. The picture they sold me as the crown wheel would have the slots for the ball bearing. But it hasn’t got them. It just gets pressed on. I could of got the slots machined but I’m going to get it welded on.

CC9AF41D-8425-4210-ACCC-E78F58ABB999.jpeg
43BA3CF4-7464-4FD9-9010-EE9615A199AD.jpeg
941749FA-B348-48C0-A8E6-BDA1BDAAC111.jpeg

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
@Nathan Evans personally i would be back in touch with them to complain and negotiate a discount (to cover the additional costs) or replacement CW&P with the proper slots as it should have.