ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuning Rolling Road Day - May/June

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Looking to organise a rolling road day.

The next available date is Saturday 28th May, but it may get booked by someone else soon so we might get pushed into June.

So need to know how many are interested as a deposit of £5 is needed to secure the day!

Minimum 10 people

1) Mike

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Take 28th May as a provisional date, if there is sufficient interest by Wednesday I'll book it in with Paul :)

1) Mike
2) scunny_182 (phil)
3) Greg
4) Mike
5) DannyRst

first time i'll see anyone. was meant to get it done before xmas but needed exhaust changing.

Clio RS 182
1) Mike
2) scunny_182 (phil)
3) Greg
4) Mike
5) DannyRst

first time i'll see anyone. was meant to get it done before xmas but needed exhaust changing.

Your name is danny171 on here not DannyRst, ;)

I might come, I'll let you know asap jenic

Not to detract from this meet, but just as a reminder to those who have already put there name down for the TDF meet, this is the same weekend.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Not to detract from this meet, but just as a reminder to those who have already put there name down for the TDF meet, this is the same weekend.

Didn't realise! But don't think there will be any overlap. This usually attracts the NE/NW lot rather than the people further south.

I think If there is enough confirmed interest for the 28th then that will be the day.

Correct

Are other people welcome as ive got a few mates that would be up for it

Yeh, everyone is welcome. If any of them are 4wd or rwd they may have to wait until last though.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm in 2 minds whether to book or not, need 10 people and its my money on the line with the deposit.

Potentially 6 on that list, plus 2 of my mates are coming and once a dates set i'm sure we'll hit 10+, usually do about 20.

I'll make an executive decision tomorrow and let Paul know.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm in 2 minds whether to book or not, need 10 people and its my money on the line with the deposit.

Potentially 6 on that list, plus 2 of my mates are coming and once a dates set i'm sure we'll hit 10+, usually do about 20.

I'll make an executive decision tomorrow and let Paul know.

I'd book it mate.

Once a firm dates arranged I'm sure 10 people turning up won't be a problem.

BMW M135I
What time will this probably start at? Ill be working in the afternoon but if it starts early enough I might pop up for an hour or two before hand

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
1) Mike
2) scunny_182 (phil)
3) Greg
4) Mike
5) DannyRst
6) M40 CUO (Si)
7) -KarL-
8) syko6288 (plus two others)

Ph1 172
Sod it, ill come along. Leeds is only 45 mins away.

1) Mike
2) scunny_182 (phil)
3) Greg
4) Mike
5) DannyRst
6) M40 CUO (Si)
7) -KarL-
8) syko6288 (plus two others)
9) black_sunrise (Reece)

focus st3
better check with paul i was down the other day and i couldnt get in till 11th june he told me he was taking the bank holiday weekend off