ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rstuner

Astra H vxr
http://www.fastchip.nl/index.php?pag...mart&Itemid=26

before you do this download your rstuner to your laptop , open it up and on the top right hand corner it will has RS about click on that and it will have a vci unlock code which is the code you need to send to henk once you have bought the reprog license for him to unlock,

copy the code....
then click on the link above and where it says ECU click on that and select the bottom one (siemens sirius313234 clio 2) and add that to your cart and when you go to checkout there will be a comments box which is where you paste your unlocking code in which gets sent to henk, once payed for then wait for him to email you back he will email you back a unlocking code which is a code you put in to unlock your rs tuner :)
he dont usually send the code till around 05:00hrs that was the time in my case but could be different, then youll be onto the next step of buying the maps ect... :) but remember once youve unlocked your tuner you will then need to email henk your software version and your calibration version for him to send the files once you bought the map, in my case he didnt need to send me a software version as mine was already 8200 :/ imagine all cars vary , but you will need to do a screen shot of the software and cal version and send it to him once youve bought the maps for him to know what to send ect... :)

Astra H vxr
lol i just went for the performance one :) my mate hasthe pops and bangs one on hes and sounds quiete nice :p

Astra H vxr
No not yet, going to do it when I finish work. Is it just plug it in and go? Lol
lol its bit complicated but youll get there im not to clever and with help from people on here i managed to do it :)
once youve done it once its not to bad when you think of it just the first time makes you related to confused.com lol

this is a recent thread me and my mate done, it should help what martin puts down :)

only this was for the 98ron performance map not the pops and bangs
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?657943-RS-tuner

Last edited:
  172 cup
I did mine the other day. You plug it in and press connect. This will the give details of you ecu software and cal file. Take a screen shot of this and email it to henk/fastchip. He will send you the correct software update and cal file.

He sends out the standard 98 cal file normally so I would mention you want the pops and bangs one when you send the screen shot.

If you get stuck once you have the files pm me and I will help you through the steps.

Evo 8 MR
You need to download the RStuner software from fastchip.nl if you haven't done so already.

They aren't like this out of the factory probably because of emissions regulations amongst other things.

BG Clio 182 FF
Can anyone help? Do I just plug it in and press connect? I still need to buy the pop and bang map so what do I need to send to henk?

Astra H vxr
Plug in to your car and laptop press connect and on the left hand side it will have your software version and your calibration version for example
softwAre version 8100
calibration version 7802 you send them both to henk in the comments box when your on the check out of buying the pops and bangs map then henk will send you the files you need,
I also sent a screen shot of the software version and cal just to make it easier job done then he will send you the files , but make sure you read ecu and read cal to save current ecu n cal to laptop first
ps think you read your ecu and cal version then send software and cal version to henk

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Does the pops n bangs map affect performance or the rev limit? Or does it literally just make the exhaust pop. Lol

BG Clio 182 FF

Clio 2 xBxx Overrun Calibration
  • Overrun function
  • Torque increase
  • Better warm-up behaviour
  • Improved idle
  • Smoother engine