ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RStuner?

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
Hi All

Ordered one around 10 days ago from Turkey. Still have not received it yet. Did any of you guys who recently ordered this have any problems with the shipment?

Thanks

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
I thought the same at first but the weird thing is the tracking number that the company (fastchip) supplied to me cannot be found in the carrier's (TNT) database.

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
Happy New Year to All by the way.

Henk seems to be a very reasonable guy and he always answers the phone though he is not at work at the moment :( Hope this turns out to be OK. I will post the news.

I have only heard good things really bar 1 or 2 things spoke to him the other day - nice lad im sure itl be fine

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
perfect feedback and swift reply from Henk. Strongly recommend FASTCHIP.

Henk even emailed me the details of the shipment. Good to know that there are still very good companies around.

Christmas time I think postal office is too busy and probably a little lazy :)

Clio Renaultsport 182
Henk's customer service is fantastic. Had a problem with the firmware on my unit and he sorted out immediately. Spoke to him on the phone a couple of times and got countless emails. Can't fault him to be honest.

RS4 480hp,STI 420hp,ELISE
Ordered mine also 10 days ago and they were out of stock. You could see that on the site!