ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuner remap advice wanted

Mk2 172 Cup
Was unsure where to post this
how much will I save buying RSTuner used compared to new?
what map is best for bhp gains?

RB 182 Cup
I purchased the RStuner kit from fastchip.nl for £200. Can resell if I wanted to for £100? = £100 for a remap. Get Ron98 map, you won't regret it.

Ask Tomas Brentnall mate top lad

Cheers pat

Already here ;)

As for gains, there isn't any to be made as such. Just improves the drivability no end, gets rid of the dip in power at about 4500rpm.

Pops & bangs is good, but you will get bored of it very quick. Just go for the 98 ron map.

Not much money to be saved on buying second hand, but last time I checked he had no new ones in stock!

Mk2 172 Cup
Iv seen the rstuners sell quickly for 140 but they don't come up very often , when you buy them new do you get a free map or anything with them? And how much are each map, sure I read £30 each

monaco 172
I wouldn't have thought you'd save much getting it second hand because you still have to pay about 60 Euros to get the tuner unlocked to your car.