ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuner from fastchip

rstuned 182ff bg
well i really didnt have no hassle getting my hands on an rstuner :D, i must of
been very lucky, sort of right time right place.

last night i had a look on the fastchip site and it said there not available till today 18th may
so i just clicked the notify me button,

not thinking i would get a reply today , letting me know there were in stock,
because i really did think i would be right at the back of the que,

so didnt think anymore of it, so when fastchip sent me an email back today with a link
to buy a rstuner, i couldnt believe it, so i jumped at it, so i'm going to be expecting a
percel from TNT with the next two days,

marcus.

LY R26 #288
Nice one. I got mine last week. Awesome bit of kit :p

Piss easy to use aswell if you have some common sense and can read. :D

I just need a half decent laptop now to accomodate it lol.

rstuned 182ff bg
lol @ common sence that's me f@@ked then haha , i'm gonna wait till iv got my lower/upper inletts

tbh JRS182 i dont really know much about the tuners, so i dont really know what iv got my hands on ?

when i do get my inletts i'm gonna take the 182 to rstuning and let them have the car for a day to work there magic

nice 1 anyhow m8,

LY R26 #288
Yeah, diagnostics, performance analyzer, live data + other modules you can purchase.

Handy bit of kit. I had a cheap OBD code reader before and it didn't tell you much at all. RStuner FTW!.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
yeah i only have the cheap code reader to get rid of my emissions light when it pops on lol

if he is only using it for diagnostics he could sell the code to someone local i guess.

Seat Ibiza
I just clicked on the site, do you have the;
Standard?
Pro? or Premium?
And EOBD2 is the normal in cars right?

Seat Ibiza
Ideal, i've sent a notify me email. I really want one now!
How much was yours, did you buy it new or off a fellow CS member?

LY R26 #288
I got mine second hand off of someone on here luckily. Only a month old aswell. Was so lucky to get it. They sell in minutes :D

£130 mine was plus I had to buy a license to unlock it which was somthing like £50.

Seat Ibiza
Ah right, didn't realise I was talking to you in two threads.
Ah but if you buy new, I guess you get a license with it? Then if you want to add more, you buy more, that how it works?

LY R26 #288
Yeah. Its unlocked when you get it, once you read your ecu its locked to your ecu, so if you want to use it on another Clio you have to unlock it by getting a license.

rstuned 182ff bg
only reason i'm taking to rstuning is so they can set it all up with the inletts, tbh i wasnt going to buy the rstuner from fast chip i was just going
to get a custom remapp from them,

m

clio 182 FF
Hey this is abit confusing for me the now. I sent Henk an email with regards to buying a clio2 RS tuner kit, he sent me one back saying he his discontinued the kit but a few hours later i get a email saying they have it in stock.
Can anyone here clarify this ?

rstuned 182ff bg
no idea whats going on there mate, about the discontinued tuners??

i to got an email saying they were in stock, so i thought i would jump at the chance,
i know the are pretty hard to buy brand new.

great bit of kit, cant wait to get it all set up, with other mods ie inlets,miltek decat, itg filter
bit of a learing curve.

182 Blue Top
Random question about Rstuner... or a more pointless one but, can you program it for Mpgszzzz rather than power.. ie having it return more economy during the week then ramping up the power for the weekends?

LY R26 #288
No its only a performance map, or a performance map + the overrun feature. I think the performance map is supposed to improve fuel economy anyway?

GB 182 FF
Will it ever be a semi proper cal tool like the Saab Tronic suite is? I'd consider something if it meant I had control over the changes and could do the arse dynoing to determine a good/bad change etc.

172 cup
been running over run since last october, am getting 34mpg with mixed drriving. 38mpg if steady, 30mpg if im entertaining myself