ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS's in the midlands -kford Stourbridge sedgley

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Seen loads about!! Usually at the last second. A few flamers and silver 172's. Look out for me. Black 172 yozza and turinis. :)

d6n

Ph2 172
i've got an icebury 172, with grey turbines, i live in Halesowen! I see a blue 172 quite often.

Loads about round here! Wolvs renault must be doing well for themselves :)

Branch in Stourbridge again now as well, same place as the old dealers was. Also dont forget Renault "We'll be your best mate while your buying a car but then treat you like crap when you come back for warranty work" Birmingham

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
Erm could have by the hill leading down to blockbusters?

I suppose I was a little vague but yeah coming down as if you were coming from the stewponey. I'm pretty sure it was last Friday I saw you

There's plenty of us around, should organise a convoy for CS meet if anyone's going?

Dont get many meets locally tbh. I organise one once a quarter but they tend to be a bit further afield. Next one is a rolling road day at Tour-De-Force at the end of May. Already working on the one for August but thats a secret still ;)

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Dont get many meets locally tbh. I organise one once a quarter but they tend to be a bit further afield. Next one is a rolling road day at Tour-De-Force at the end of May. Already working on the one for August but thats a secret still ;)

Oh how you tease Mr Duck.

2003 Clio sport 172
im always about round cradley, got a monaco blue 172, stuck my thumb up to a silver 182 yesterday on corngreaves road

Inferno 182 & Saxo
I live in wolves and see more 197s/200s and meganes than I do 1*2s, however none of the owners on are here! I pass 2x 225s everymorning, one LY and one inferno

UR197
I suppose I was a little vague but yeah coming down as if you were coming from the stewponey. I'm pretty sure it was last Friday I saw you

There's plenty of us around, should organise a convoy for CS meet if anyone's going?

Probably was me, what does your 172 look like?

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
Well I was in my works car so wouldn't have spotted me but I've got a BG 182 with orange detailing and wing mirrors. A bit like marmite tbh but easy enuf to spot lol