ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSI owners

are there anymore of us out there????

It would appear we are a silent breed,If there are any other Mk2 PhI owners some pics of ya motor wld be appreciated!

Cheers M

well i have some skirts and a front splitter for mine ..waiting to be sprayed and fitted its just a matter of having the cash to get it done,oh and ill be needing some wheels i think

yeah i havnt really seen em in any other colour apart from red oh and obviously the silver 1 above, lovely motor got any more plans for yours

howd we all find them performance wise??? mine puts a smile on my face everytime i drive it..maybe its just me but it seems to go like Fook!!!!

well bad ..i think that wheels make a car and with diff wheels on my cars gonna look a whole lot different...i have a pair of 172 type skirts in the loft and a front splitter....gonna wait till summerish and maybe get em put on i was quoted £400 for a bumper colour code and the skirts painted and fitted

performance is wicked i have a k-tech enclosed induction kit and WOW its amazing roars like hell, i have actually taken my wheels of for the time being due to it does slow the car down loads, so ill have a few more races then change em back, caus ei prefer the car with the wheels makes it look a whole lot better

Not a Clio anymore.....

Many folk are amazed at how quick the 1.6 actually is. Mine has been chipped and remapped the ecu which gives it some extra poke. Plus with the uprated suspension I can keep up with much more powerful motors on back roads no probs.

Well ive had mine for about 6mnths now and didnt see many 16v Mk2 phaseIs about .now there is 3 just down the road from where i live 2 the same colour as mine and a black one:cry:...just cant have anything can ya!!!! Mind im the only one wid the CS sticker:D

hi new to the site just got mark 1 18 rsi, got some williams alloys for £120 which is a bargain and they are very good condition, order some 35mm spax so will get it lowered soon
last car was 205 19 gti very supprise with performance and lot cheap to run than the pug and insurance was after a valver but they seem to be trashed got a rsi one owner with 72.000 on the clock for £1150 will post picture when i have finished modding.

yer well when i brought the car it came wiv 1 rsi badge the other was missin so i decided to change them both to 16v , it kinda makes it a bit more sleeper look a like cause wiv these they dont look any different to standard 1.2s and 1.4s , so when ya up at the lights they dont expect you to leave them standing :)