ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS6... Saloon

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
5.0 v10 twin turbo with 570bhp
Yes please.

I love the saloon because it's rare and if anything quite cool because it's not an avant. Possibly not as good looking as the avant but very purposeful all the same. Sadly I don't think Black suits this one but none the less...

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=308788

IMG_0261%20%28Copy%29-L.jpg

I prefer...

audi_rs6_saloon_2008_022.jpg

audi_rs6_saloon_2008_092.jpg

I saw a C5 saloon in that dark blue/purple (Interlagos?) a few weekends back. Instant legend status achieved.

Dat ass.

RS_26.jpg

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
They are awesome...

I prefer the RS4 Avant but the RS^ Saloon!

The old RS6 looks pony and incredibly dated now!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I saw a C5 saloon in that dark blue/purple (Interlagos?) a few weekends back. Instant legend status achieved.

Dat ass.

RS_26.jpg

I much prefer the replica versions of those wheels, a lot much more concave. Love fast Audis sooo much!

Leon Cupra 300
What is it, 730hp from a map!?

Awesome, but I really don;t like the way they look. The new new V8 one looks mega.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry does that say 13,000 euros? Okay it's a Ferrari eater but f**k me!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Avants are ridiculous things!

I admire the Saloon for what it is, and how rare it is, but the Avant is where my money would go!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
If I won the lottery that would be my every day car, but the avant version of course.

This! I was behind one a while ago, not going to lie I got close to his bumper in the hope he would take the bait and my god did it sound good I heard everything as he dropped a cog and floored it. No I didn't try keep up either just wanted to enjoy dat noise :p.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Actually stupidly quick. All that and 4wd. Utter f**king weapon.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
I love those flared arches, I hope they make a comeback. It wasn't a proper performance car in the 80's without flared arches!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Was at mrc there was a 26 year old with a c6 avant, exhaust system then ecu chip and gearbox remap, everything else standard at 740bhp and 0-60 in 3.1sec.... Next stage bigger turbos which he was having fitted, his misses had a dog in a Gucci bag lol!!! Said he was bored of the 740bhp... That was with the main cats still too!!!