ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS4 Avant v's M5 touring

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i love the M5 Touring

i'd have one over the saloon

same for the RS4 tbh, i'd prefer an Avant

Snotter's
i know exactly what you mean, i was out in my friends 997 turbo on saturday on my way home when my boss pulled up next to me in his slr.I knew the slr would be faster but i didnt think it would "smoke" a turbo.Anyway we both went for it off the roundabout and i got my ass handed to me lol. I was surprised how big a gap there was

no funking way, that cant be right. best mate has the avant, dad has the softtop, no way is that right :S

love beamers and love the new m5s but summat aint right there :S

jamie

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
RS models piss all over M's imo.

Its like Evo vs Impreza, They are both extremely good, Extremely capable cars, Its just personal preference. I wouldn't say one is better, I respect them both equally, And I imagine, M Power owners respect RS owners and vice a versa, Its not like Clio sport vs civic type R where the owners hate each other ;)

However, I think i can safely say BMW And Audi are distancing themselves from every other manufacturer.........

Also, These videos are done by M5board.com. Its like Cliosport hosting a series of drag races against similiar hot hatches................ Not that I'm even incinuating anyone would be bias ;)

Datsun
Not driven the RS4 but have driven the M5 Touring. What a car it is.. absolutely phenomenal. It actually feels more like your playing Gran Turismo at times though. Watching the speed rise on the head up display just doesn't seem real. The noise it makes when you downshift is hilarious.. Never got tired of driving up to around 40mph in 4th, going past a bus stop full of pensioners and dropping down to second just to hear it bark and watch them jump! FAF

Only car I've ever driven that gets 'thumbs up' from bikers too! Incredible machine.. I WILL have one someday (when they're about £50k cheaper than they are new!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Also, These videos are done by M5board.com. Its like Cliosport hosting a series of drag races against similiar hot hatches................ Not that I'm even incinuating anyone would be bias ;)

Yes. But everyone present is a member of M5board. No one's going to deliberately make their car look slower just for the sake of others.

There is one of a Vette Z06 wiping everything there too somewhere.