ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs192 scorpion exhaust??

clio 182 cup
I was thinking about getting a scorpion rs192 exhaust for my 182, just wondered if anyones got this on their car, just wanted to know how it sounds or if you would recommend any others for a similar price?
Cheers

clio 182 cup
cheers m8 couldnt see a thread on this exhaust, i asked but theres no discount for cs members anymore :(, its jus hard to tell how it sounds from a mobile phone video on youtube, quite impressed by the site though

Leon Cupra
I have one fitted. I had some teething problems with it sitting in the cut outs correctly but scorpion helped me out. Its a great system, nice burble at idle and at full chat its like a racing car. i love mine.

Tangoed Works
go for it, scorpion have always been awesome. if btb still made the 182 exhaust that would be my choice... failing that this is the ticket imo.

Clio 182 FF Cup
I got one, fitted it myself, getting the tail pipes to sit right is a b**ch, but they look good when its done. Has a deep bassy sound at idle up to ~2k rpm, then my induction kit makes too much noise to really hear it. Looks good and for £350 delivered is great value.