ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS tuning Leeds

Titanium 182
The guy who owns this place (Andy?) has an R26-R right ?

Only I think he lives like 1 minute from my house because I saw a grey R26-R with red wheels and an rstuning sticker on a drive near my house the other day.

Didn't realise a member lived so close if that's the case :rasp:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
The guy who owns this place (Andy?) has an R26-R right ?

Only I think he lives like 1 minute from my house because I saw a grey R26-R with red wheels and an rstuning sticker on a drive near my house the other day.

Didn't realise a member lived so close if that's the case :rasp:

This is Pauls.

DSC_0232-2.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

Its Epic and he has big plans for it. Its already at 260bhp!

Titanium 182
Yep. I think he lives well near me then xD

I was at that paint shop next to his business the other day and saw his car - awesome.

Integra Type-R DC2
Very underated colour aswell. Isnt there like only 2 vee's in existence in that colour?

330Ci M Sport
Spotted this passing Hyde Park near the uni t'other week...didn't make the connection to RStuning at the time, looked awsome though!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Phil were you parked on Beverley road in Hull last week. I thought i saw your car?

Leon Cupra 300
No mate, I saw yours down that side street by the Esso garage again off Bev road..

I'm always in the works van when i'm in Hull so doubt you'll see the BM unless it has been nicked lol

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
No mate, I saw yours down that side street by the Esso garage again off Bev road..

I'm always in the works van when i'm in Hull so doubt you'll see the BM unless it has been nicked lol

LOL i like parking in the Ghetto!

tiTTy & SV650
Apparently arnold shark in bearsden / bishopbriggs are doing a deal on them. What are they meant to cost?

It wouldn't surprise me, if he could see reason to, Paul knows his stuff so the price would not have been the deciding factor, function over form for that man.

Indeed. What were the reasons behind it, not being particularly up on this sort of thing? I know that carbon/corrosion is less likely due to it's non reactive features + will be extra resilient to bashing. . . ?

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
It's got no titanium because right at this very moment my car is having a manifold designed for a new turbo :D

P.S. thanks for the comments and Waitey the pics are awesome!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
They were just quick ones lol

Free ITG 90mm inlet air filter for my troubles? lol

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
A bit like the one had at the weekend for the 'ring and Spa:

Picture2.png

Picture1.png

DSC_6856.jpg

This one had the ti exhaust though. But there's was a lot of soot around the o/s tip.