ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
I have put the 98 Ron map on my car this weekend using the Rs tuner, And I am over the moon with it!!
I had been reading on here about how highly people rate these, and it is worth every penny.
The car runs so much better now, mine was quite lumpy on cold start ups, but that has gone now and it now just runs like it should do :approve:
I also wasn't expecting the rev limiter to be raised? I hadn't heard about that.
I went down the a local expressway and gave it a little blast, it has much smoother power delivery (more responsive before 5K) and now revs to 7500 RPM as opposed to 7200 like it used to.

Trafic 140dci
Very pleased with my RS Tuner, more so for the fault code reader & ability to delete airbag lights, got me out of alot of muddles, the mapping was a bonus for me lol.

Clio 172
Definitely on my future purchases list. Would I be better off buying new or waiting for one to come up in the for sale section if I'm planning on keeping hold for a while?

Trafic 140dci
Definitely on my future purchases list. Would I be better off buying new or waiting for one to come up in the for sale section if I'm planning on keeping hold for a while?
In my eyes unless your paying less than £100, just buy it new as betime you have unlocked it you'll be paying the same, only dis-advantage to new is i believe they take a while to come.

Looking....
Chris i will give you £80 for it?

Only joking! But sure you would agree its money well spent. Did you have any problems loading the map on?

Clio 172
In my eyes unless your paying less than £100, just buy it new as betime you have unlocked it you'll be paying the same, only dis-advantage to new is i believe they take a while to come.

Yeah just looked at prices, sure it will pay for itself.
Any ideas on how long they take?

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
Chris i will give you £80 for it?

Only joking! But sure you would agree its money well spent. Did you have any problems loading the map on?

Haha! Yeah it really is! I had no problems at all. It's a lot quicker to do than I expected actually!

Renault Clio 172 Cup
just bougth one of these second hand for my 172 cup any idea what the best map to go for is? i do run the car on 99 ron tesco momentum

Corsa VXR
Just a quick question, haven't used one before but I'm looking at getting one soon, but was wondering how many maps you can load on? I was looking at the 98 map and maybe the pops and bangs? But not sure how easy it is or costs?