ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner

Titanium 182
I bet just reading the title made you sick, right? ;)

Basically I know this has been covered a million times before, but I can't find a thread after numerous searches which answers my questions, so apologies for all the groaners out there!

I've just received my RSTuner (thank you very much Steven!), and I know that I need to buy the unlock code from Henk, I've got the VIC number and I'm about to send it off as well as purchasing the map for my car, BUT, the CD I got when I bought this has the Clio 182 8200_7804 .cal map on it, can I use this?

I'm a novice when it comes to remaps, so any help is appreciated - thank you!! :)

172/1.2/E30
First of all you'll need to plug the RSTuner in and look which software number your ECU is running. Then you send an email to Henk with your VIN and software version and ask for the correct RON98 performance cal and reprog license. I think 1*2 maps aren't available any more on fastchip.nl

Titanium 182
Couldn't resist Steven, was gonna wait til the weekend! :eek:

First of all you'll need to plug the RSTuner in and look which software number your ECU is running. Then you send an email to Henk with your VIN and software version and ask for the correct RON98 performance cal and reprog license. I think 1*2 maps aren't available any more on fastchip.nl

Thank you for your reply, I know that much already, emailed Henk and he's sent me the links but the question I'm asking; because I already have the .cal files for the 182, do I still need to download them? Are they specific to each unlock, or can they be used numerous times?

172/1.2/E30
I think they are not locked. But make sure that they are the correct version ones for your car/ECU software.

Titanium 182
Thank you! I'll ping an email over to Henk just to be sure, but fingers crossed you're right :)

Also I take it the 'coupon code' you can enter on purchase is for customers who regular return, and there's no Cliosport discount?

BG Megane 225
Hi, Henk sorted my 172 out today.. just sent him an email with a screendump of the ECU Tab.. he'll point you in the right direction. Got an answer pretty much straight away.