ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs Tuner Performance Analyzer figures of my 172

Clio Sport 2.0 mk2
Before the map, it was around 106kW to 108kW of wheel hp and 185NM wheel torque. I have loaded Ron98.cal from Fastchip.

And here is the wheel power result after RS Tuner re-map;

rstunerperformancelogmt6.jpg

My mods are;
- decat
- wider exhaust pipes (60mm)
- supersprint muffler
- custom made cold air intake system
- RS Tuner re-map
- and the 90 kg driver :rasp:

Soon will be getting a custom re-map from Henk. Let's see how much difference of power and torque can we get from the custom map.

Has anyone tried Henk' s custom maps? Any impressions?

Thx.
Bora

330Ci (Fail)Sport
120kw = 160hp?

So 160hp as the wheels? That's damn good isn't it?

What does that work out at the fly?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Remember this figure is done on a manual weight figure entered by the end user. What map you using mate? I have the 6400 GrpN loaded atm.

Clio Sport 2.0 mk2
Actually these figures are not reflecting the real wheel hp tbh; cause there are so many variables those affect the acceleration like wind, the road, the weight and etc. So I would take it as before and after figure which is around 10% of a power gain with the standard custom map Ron98.cal

Let's see what will be the gain with Henk' s custom map.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Actually these figures are not reflecting the real wheel hp tbh; cause there are so many variables those affect the acceleration like wind, the road, the weight and etc. So I would take it as before and after figure which is around 10% of a power gain with the standard custom map Ron98.cal

Let's see what will be the gain with Henk' s custom map.

Oh right, I see.

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
I agree, its a good tool if you did back to back runs in the same climate, same road, same weight entered and same engine temps. Ie you do a run with out the map and then install the map and do the same run on the same road on the same day, ideally in the same hour....then you would have a good grounds to base your increase on.

But still its a handy tool to have if used correctly. Ie put car on a weigh bridge with full tank of fuel.

Clio Sport 2.0 mk2
I will probably go for a RR soon to compare the Rs Tuner Performance Analyzer logs with RR logs and say how much difference there actually is between both so that everyone who has RS Tuner can base their performance graphs on this comparison and get more realistic figures.

By the way anyone has custom map from Henk? Any impressions? I am looking forward to mine.

ITB'd 182...
Good gain!

Need cambelt doing then will be straight on the case with one of these!