ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs tuner module required ?

Titanium Clio 182
Currently in process of reading the ecu and cal for my Ron 98 remap and after doing so I'm getting this fault that I didn't have before ? Just about to update new ecu software can I go continue ? Or do I need to clear this fault with a module first ? uploadfromtaptalk1399668121553.jpg

Titanium Clio 182
I disconnected and then started the car then reconnected and it went from current (red) to present (orange). All went smoothly job done. Very happy :-D cheers Nathan.

Titanium Clio 182
Yeah exactly what ppl say. It's made everything so much smoother and overall driving is so much better. It just feels like all the power has been transformed much lower down rather than after 5k kick and is now like 3k and 5k so just pulls harder all the way through. How about u?

Yeah exactly what ppl say. It's made everything so much smoother and overall driving is so much better. It just feels like all the power has been transformed much lower down rather than after 5k kick and is now like 3k and 5k so just pulls harder all the way through. How about u?

Changed very much.. better first thing in the morning when cold.. pulls now i'd say from 3k as you say.. below that seems the same to me.. but from 3k pulls mad.. just so much better

Titanium Clio 182
Changed very much.. better first thing in the morning when cold.. pulls now i'd say from 3k as you say.. below that seems the same to me.. but from 3k pulls mad.. just so much better

Amen brother. I noticed that mine is still idling at just below 1k kinda the same as before but all the history of this map says that it idles at 1k. It might be that there's different versions of the Map maybe. What's yours like?

Yeah mine idles at 1k now as everyone elses... yours should to be honest.. which one has henk sent you?

I would say mine idles at 1.5k when first started, but once warmed up it drops to a consistent 1k maybe 1mm below.. but more or less.. which it definitely didn't do before.

Titanium Clio 182
Will have to check for sure mate. Yeah it goes up to 1.5k on start and sounds the same as yours so might just be me. He sent me the 8200 7804 Ron97 map. Apparently it's to meet britsh standard requirements with super unleaded. Was yours 97? That's for a 182 btw.

Titanium Clio 182
Yeah I think so buddy. Them rs tuners r the most practical mod money can buy. So worth the money.