ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs tuner installation thread

evo 6rs/clio 172
just about to order the 98 ron fastchip box
I read a while back its best to install as per direction of a thread on here
Can someone point me in the right direction to it please

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Your guide is almost spot on Martin, I used it a week or so ago. It is best to follow the guide that Fastchip send you by email though, and use Martin's to help.

Clio 172 cup + 325ci
Just a quick question on this,

I have just received my RS tuner.I wont be using it for a while but when I do in order to use the 98 ron map I will have to use octane booster as we do not have 98 ron fuel readily available in Ireland.

Does my car need to be running on 98 ron prior to uploading the 98ron map or will it just be a case of filling the tank with added octane booster then upload map and away you go?

Fiesta ST2 MP215
I'd imagine you'd just get in running on the higher octane and then just upload the map, not sure what happens to the car if it's on 95 but wouldn't imagine it will cause any issues.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Bloke called Henk, Dutchman who lives in the Philippines, Fastchip.nl alternatively pay up here and check the sale section for used ones for around a ton, buy the maps for £89 and then sell the unit after again for a ton, job done.