ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS-Tuner fault readings

Clio 182 RB
Hi all,

just plugged my RS-Tuner in and it's thrown the faults below up.
1576850343538.png

it says short circuit, does that mean fault going to the injector or it is the injector it is screwed or potentially both?

the car is running like its blown an injector but the other week when this started i went under the glove box cleaned out some connections and it ran fine for about 15 miles but resorted back to its old games again.

Clio 182 RB
It is 4-3-2-1 as you look at them from the front.

So it's the left two you want to swap with the right two.

Thanks bud! In fact, thanks all been really helpful.....I knew buying a clio would be a ball ache but tbh with the group support here it really hasn't, I own another hormonal car and I have to say although the group i'm on for that car is helpful nothing on you guys!

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks bud! In fact, thanks all been really helpful.....I knew buying a clio would be a ball ache but tbh with the group support here it really hasn't, I own another hormonal car and I have to say although the group i'm on for that car is helpful nothing on you guys!

There's tons of knowledge on here and not just for Clio's.

RB 182 FF

My Clio 182 dash has been lit up like an Xmas tree the whole time I've owned it(8 years)... It's all part of owning these little tin boxes, as you say it's great this forum is full of helpful chaps.... (y) 👌