ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs Tuner code SERV + ABS + ESP

Clio 182
ok so im a little stumped

i have the intermittent SERV + ABS + ESP lights problem - i have researched this and have tried adjusting the brake light sensor ... this hasn't made any difference and i'm wondering if its better to just replace the pedal sensor rather than trying to adjust it again

whilst the lights were on today i plugged in the RS tuner (with abs module) and received the code in the link bellow:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5eku7wexoa40jk/Screen Shot 2015-02-26 at 11.00.56 am.png?dl=0

i'm wondering if anyone could give me some advice or recommend what to try next ? - this has been an ongoing issue and now i'm running low on ideas

2014 Clio 200t edc
Could it be something on one of the rings causing a break in the circuit?
Sorry can't help more.
Also where abouts are you? I've got the permanent lights and need mine plugging in. Beer tokens obviously!!

Clio 182
Could it be something on one of the rings causing a break in the circuit?
Sorry can't help more.
Also where abouts are you? I've got the permanent lights and need mine plugging in. Beer tokens obviously!!

Yeah i thought about the rings , but i checked and cleaned them whilst changing the brakes last year :S

i probably should have added that in the OP

id gladly lend you it but i'm on the isle of man .... im guessing your not :(

tar

2014 Clio 200t edc
No unfortunatly not, thanks for the offer though. Lol.

it could be your brake light switch as that's a circuit, but it could also be a dodgy sensor somewhere I guess.