ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs tuner advice needed

Clio trophy #59
I've followed it step by step but I'm stuck. I'm up to the part where I have unlocked the vci but haven't received the remap file where you choose which remap for the car? I haven't been told which one suits my car best? As you can tell I'm very confused! The YouTube videos are useless to me. Any help would be great thank you

Clio trophy #59
Yes I've sent the picture of the ecu info but the email back I got didn't give me any more information back so I could continue

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
hi when did you send him the screenshot,hes sometimes not 24hrs in reply,he should email you the cal file to save and upload,but can take him a day or 2

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Yep that's it mate. Did you screenshot it exactly as the instructions say, and then upload it to a ticket?

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
hi not stepping on james toes,if hes online,yes you need the map the 98ron map off there

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Have you actually ordered the map yet? You order the map and then submit the ticket with the screenshot. If you've ordered the map then the order number will be in the confirmation email.