ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS hangar :)

SQ5
I'll pick your toys up and put them back in your pram for you.

Why is it wrong? If that picture was black could you tell? No you couldn't.

Can anyone put them wheels on a car which is 99% the same and it look no different? Yes.

Stop being a dick, wipe the tears away from your eyes because someone did something you didn't like that effects you in no way and don't click this thread if it works you up that much.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Finally! Thank you Danny!!

Muppet, tx or pm me what kinda deal you wanna do for the turini's ;)

Cheers guys :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
<3

Dash's colour is amazing. Your silver wheels make your car. Not a massive fan of anth on Flame Red but...meh, no biggie. Great work Dawn.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
It looks good, honest! I may get the bf to bring her to css, yo show all the haters ;)

Thanks guys. I really miss the black wheels though :(

172cup
Yeah I cant really say the Vee was s**t on black wheels............ but on silvers looks cleanear and standard as it should be :)
5994296301_c1d4551500_b.jpg

Clio 172 PH2
This weekend was a busy one! James (Dash) had dropped his vee off for the weekend with me as I gave her a little pamper. The vee's wheels went on this morning thanks to my brother, I also took an oppertunity & asked him to fit the 182 alloys on the flamer too! I love it, standard looked good but much prefer the gun metal. :D

Once James picked up his vee, Italian Job (Alessandro *Muppet*) popped by to switch steering wheels over. It was abit touch & go but he did a great job! Really funny guy too! :eek:

My vee is almost perfect now! :approve: Just need to get my radio code now!

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_9841.jpg

Cheers

Looks very fantastic. What is the code of paint exactly please? I am gonna paint dady's CR-V

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
How do 182 wheels on a 172 look wrong lol its practically the same car!!

Loving the V6's really grown a liking to them lately bet the're awesome to own.

Last edited:
  Turbo 182 Alfa 159
LOL at people crying over 182 wheels on a 172, how daft.

Both cars look great. 197 wheel looks like a nice upgrade.

Inferno 225 cup
Love the vee, but in all honesty this pic does it for me with black wheels, I just love how it sits and looks, black wheels all the way.
imagejpeg

Last edited:
  Italian 3.2 V6
Looking good. I personally think a lower profile tyre would really improve the looks of the 172 with those wheels on.

koi

Audi S1
The v looks soo much better with the silver wheels, also the flamer looks good with the 182 wheels.