ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"RS" badge

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Not a fan of this RS stuff. Fair enough with the actual Renault Sport, but the RS seems to be trying to jump on the FRS bandwagon.

182 S
Haha looks like I'm gonna be the only one with the grill badge then. I'll take some pics when it arrives and maybe some opinions will change! Don't really see how it will look chavy?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Not a fan of this RS stuff. Fair enough with the actual Renault Sport, but the RS seems to be trying to jump on the FRS bandwagon.

I agree.

This is much more like it IMO..
4181494008_0b7059fc6b.jpg

;)

182 S
How much did it set you back Adam? And where did you order it from if you dont mind me asking?

It's £24.10 from local Renault dealership. The focus rs one looks really gd. But that's for a focus. Atleast if some1 says why have u taken the rs of a focus I can say it's Renault :)

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Haha looks like I'm gonna be the only one with the grill badge then. I'll take some pics when it arrives and maybe some opinions will change! Don't really see how it will look chavy?

Any Pics of this yet mate ??