ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS 192 or k-tec system?

Black n gold 182 cup
Can't decide between the two systems i have narrowed it down to one of these!

The 192 seems to get good bhp gains but in peoples opinions is it too quiet or just loud enough, the k-tec one I am looking at getting the supersports one have they proven to get good gains and how do they compare?

The rs192 that got good gains is the cat replacement one, so if I were to go for the k-tec one and de-cat that I would get simmilar gains, if you had a choice between the two what would it be?

Opinions please thanks

Black n gold 182 cup
Yea thinking you are right... just the healthy gain in bhp for the 192 was helping me swing that way lol... k-tec supersport and de-cat maybe?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I think You'll be lucky to see 192bhp with any exhaust! didn't scorpion quote that figure with the decat aswell?

fiesta zetec s mk5 / 182
i emailed k tec before ordering mine to see about figure gains but had no reply as of yet. will post if this changes

Tin Can with wheels
i have had my K-tec system (supersport) on now for 4 weeks and love it. you will notice that the 5K kick feels crap but this is down to the better torque curves and you can get the system sitting spot on too.

Black n gold 182 cup
Was thinking but then everyone says that the yozza is really loud and already had a loud exhaust not after another just yet...

Golf GT & A4 Avant
they're not that bad!

Yozza system is loud! Yozza system with decat sounds :nono:.

Bassyboi in Essex has it, I've never actually met him just seen and heard him driving around. That was enough for me to make a judgement on it

Black n gold 182 cup
Difficult decision... anyone around the southend area have a k-tec or a yozza or a rs192 system that they want to show off to me then let me know, is a little difficult hearing them on youtube and trying to decide from that haha!

First I have read about a k-tec system having problems, read lots about the milteks!

Thanks

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
i dont know what the k-tec one's like but i have the rs192. Very pleased with it as i didnt want anything too loud, its not all that loud with a decat either. Very pleased with mine anyway and a good fit too