ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS 172 NO.3

172 y reg flamer
traded my y reg flamer in on friday and got myself another iceberg. flamer was on 50k but was a little loose to say the least, traded it into my work for a 53plate with 30k on in very good condition.

as it was my work i got trade price too so deal worked out at £2400 for my flamer, putting me £50 up on what i paid and £1600 cash for the iceberg;)

first iceberg was an 02plate with 60k which i got for £3750 in jan last year

as i got my fist 1
100_0944.jpg

100_0945.gif

had the wheels done, some people may remember the wheels;)
S73R0467.gif

S73R0464.gif

S73R0478.gif

then when i sold it about 5 months later
S73R0508.gif

NewYorkNewYork188.gif

NewYorkNewYork189.gif

moved on for a bit as the clio wasn't as fun as the track prepped saxo that was in the first pic.

then about 6 weeks ago i rejoined the ranks with the flamer, won on ebay by accident a little:eek: but never mind
Lukas041.gif

Lukas039.gif

was ok but like i said a little loose.

was orginally lookin for a 182 but it got to the point where the flamer's little issues were gettin to me so traded it for this.

DSC00226.gif

DSC00227.gif

can really tell the difference between the two, age took its toll on the flamer.

made up TBH and cruise control is ace:approve:

VaVa
Had paint on the front bumper at some point - No black stickers at the ends of the slit above the no plate. ;)

I need to get out more :(

looks tidy though! :D

Never above 25mpg
Had paint on the front bumper at some point - No black stickers at the ends of the slit above the no plate. ;)

I need to get out more :(

looks tidy though! :D

I spotted that too :eek:

Cruise control in a 172 is definitely a plus point ;)

What mileage is the new one on?

Audi TT
needs silvervisions..... cough. soz.

Looks nice though mate. Mine's a 53 plate as well with the cruise control etc.. Nice specced little cars aint they :)

172 y reg flamer
not bothered by the missin plastics tbh, looks ok without.

lookin round for a splitter and bulbs atm, tryin to sort out the wheels too