ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR day in the near future?

182FF
I'm up for it, getting mine booked in after the timing & dephaser etc is done so it'd be perfect timing! :rasp:

RS200 & PH2 172
last one was a nightmare to organise...... problem ya have is sorting RWD, FWD and 4WD separate. I don't mind speaking to Paul and seeing if he wants to run another one with us. Can do it over both forums 197.net and here, but would be payment upfront for it this time to save cancellations etc

Could also give Ste a ring at SC Automotives and see if he could do one and join on with the North West as it ain't far from Yorkshire and might make a few more people turn in for it if its more central. Just a thought.

I want to run the 172 and see what she has got so if anyone wants to sort it let me know or if ya want a hand organizing it just drop me a pm

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
If someone wants to try arrange something I'd say crack on and do it. As we know we have no rep in yorks so if anyone's got some time to make some calls at some places to find out what the score is.

Why the fcuk don't we have a rep still, it's a joke tbh.

The biggest region and county in Britain and we don't have a rep.

I want this RR day to go ahead, want to see what the Fiesta is making.

Clio sport 172
i'd be up depending where it is! (im in east anglia, but willing to drive!) Could probably find some others too!

Atleast when someone is a rep, they feel a drive to organise something.

I also feel the meets feel more 'official' so to speak. We used to have them all the time when Mike was doing it.

I think the problem with Yorkshire is the size. Its a huge area, and someone in South Yorkshire, cant always travel the distance to a meet in Malton etc..

The same can be said for me, in Halifax - its a trek to Sheffield (I'm nearly as close to Manchester as I am Leeds pretty much)!